- Porsche 934, No.16, Vasek Polak Racing, Trans-Am, 1 12, Minichamps
- RECORD PROFESSIONALLY HANDBUILT RESINKIT PORSCHE K3 HERTZ LE MANS '82 77 1 43
- Kinnikuman VS Akuma-Shogun Critical Attack Kinniku-Driver by Medicos Entertainm
- MARVEL LEGENDS SENTRY VARIANT WAL-MART GIANT MAN SERIES LOOK
- STAR FORCE Lanard The Corps Space Mobile Ground Support Vehicle Excellent Condit
- 1996 - Kenner Hasbro - Star Wars - Power Of The Force - Collection 3 - Sandtro
- Batman Arkham Knight Riddler 1 10 Statue IRON STUDIOS
- MERCEDES 190 Mittelblue W110 1961 1 43 MINICHAMPS
- Easy Model Germany Destroyer No. 9 Jagdpanter 1 72361241944
- Franklin Mint 1965 Shelby GT-350
- USA Motor City 1 43 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood Limousine Handmade White Metal Model
- DINKY TOYS 981 Horse Box British Railways Truck - MB
- Ferrari California open top 1 18 Burago
- Dregeno 035 007 – Personnes Train, Multicolor
- DJI Osmo mobile 2 Gimbal
- Star Wars Armada case for Victory Class, CR90, Nebulon-B and 19x Fighters E-317
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
AUTOART Mercedes CL Coupe C216 German Grey Metallic Rare Dealer Edition 1 18
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson Lexus Nx 200T 1 18 Minicar bluee Door Opening And Closing, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. AUTOart 1 18 McLaren F1 LM orange Nice Finished Product F S from Japan is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
Ignition model 1 18 Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-X Turbo-C R30 Silver Resin model F S
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
EXOTO GRAND PRIX CLASSICS PATRICK DEPAILLER TYRRELL FORD P34 ELF 1 18 DIE-CAST
Martini Porsche 917K Daytona 24 h. 1971 AutoArt 1 18 Hand signed by BOTH drivers
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Mini Champs Porsche 911 Gt3 Rs Edition Series Collection Special Excellent
1 18 BBR FERRARI 488 PISTA AZZURRO DINO blueE DELUXE RED LEATHER LE 10 PCS MR
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.